Butterfly's Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shrinking My Fibroids Naturally - Week Two

So this is week two. I am being very consistent with the supplements I'm taking (acv, bsm and enzyme capsules). This week was my cycle and boy did I notice a difference. Usually it starts so heavy that I don't like to go out much. I'm nervous I'm going to have an accident again and pretty much carry around a whole pack of pads just in case I have to. It started out normal (very period) the first day, but by the end of the second day I was barely bleeding at all. I have never in my life had less than a 6 - 7 day period. I can't believe it; I'm in shock actually. I haven't noticed any change in my fibroids yet, but I'm still working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com